Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally done sewing christmas gifts!

Well i am finally done sewing up gifts! We are heading home on leave in the morning :) heres the run down of all the things i made!

I made 5 sketchbook/marker holders and 3 tablet/ereader covers

heres the inside of the sketchbook covers

and the tablet/ereaders


I made like 8 coffee cozies, they are reversible and i love them 

I made a stethoscope cover for a certain lady that just graduated from nursing school! 







i made a Rachel Ray wanna be pot holder

                                        


I made two toiletry bags for my uncle and my FIL 


I made these two cool card organizers to hold things like punch cards, store discount cards, coupons, whatever!! 





this one has a matching buisness card holder

And i made this super cool car roll for my nephew 

heres the front 


SO thats a total 24 gifts and i have a few more im going to make for my mom, but iwont be seeing her for a while so they can wait :) 





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that car roll and the pan/pot holder!! How much would you charge for one of those?

    ReplyDelete