Monday, December 12, 2011

A little about me

Well this is the first blog ive ever written!! I will just introduce myself and hope someone wants to read :)  Im Nicole, i am a navy wife and mom to one amazing little boy! Ive known my husband for 14 years and been married for 3.I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding (you know the sphiel) momma.  I love crafting, i sew and paint mostly but i dabble in a bit of it all! I always have a few projects going on, but few get finished :)  I have been SO addicted to pinterest lately and have found alot of great projects i want to try!! This blog overall will have a bit of everything, some mommy stuff, some crafyness a little bit about trying to get your sexy back after a baby! I hope you enjoy reading and give me feedback, i need all the help i can get :)  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment